You Had Me at Hello Part 2

After that day, she didn’t want to see Jace anymore. And she told to all of her besties about what happened between her and Jace, and they just laughed, said “leave him or catch him”.
Maddy thought that she never get his attention again, so she thought over and over and over and over again until she decided to stop adore him. So she swear to herself that she doesn’t deserve for him, she can get another better than him.
            “Hey Jace, wattup?” Jace’s friend said.
            “Cool like usual, what’s wrong?” Jace said.
            “Nope. But something, I have to tell you” Jace’s friend, yeah well, his name is Julian
            “What? Just tell me don’t be a sh*t!” Jace said. “Wohooo, calm man, language! So yeah, look, there is a girl that adores you so pretty much, like everybody in her class know that she’s the only one who loves you man!”  
            “Who…….” Jace asked.
            “She is…………” Julian said, and “…..who cares?” Jace continued.
            “SH*******T” Julian said while he kicked the table of the corner on their class
            “Hahahaha gotcha! Language Julian!” Jace said.
            “Whatevs! You such a stupid guy I ever know” Julian said.

            ***

            Maddy was in her room and was holding Jace’s photo that she got from his instagram and then she printed it.
            “Oh Jace, how cool you are, but no no no, I have to stop, I’m sorry Jace, I really tired of being fool every time I see your smile and then I just melted like mozzarella in the hot d*mn microwave and pardon me, but you really hurt my feeling”
But she still holding his photo so tight, is like she never let the photo go away.
            “I really want to know what the exactly that I want, I don’t just give up like this anyway, so I have go to Sarrah’s, I think”
And she left her room, and she didn’t forget to bring one and only photo of Jace, she took the key on the table of the living room, she opened the garage, she got in the car, and pedals down.

TO BE CONTINUE……………………………………….





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Softskill: Penerjemahan Berbantuan Komputer Task 4

#1 You and the Coffee

#5 Surat untuk Pilot