You Had Me at Hello part 1

YOU HAD ME AT HELLO

Today she woke up early morning to got ready to school. She is kind of lazy girl, but she is very excited every time she wants to go to school even though it is Monday, as we know everybody too lazy to do their activities in Monday morning, but she is the only exception. She is very cheerful, nice, active, friendly, and powerful. All of her friends know if she always bring a happiness. But someone she really wants never notice her, because he is too cool and too hot and so too popular, she thought that she never be with him, and she believe that “the miracle never come to her and him”. But she never mind it, she thought that she always happy every time she sees him smile, laugh, and talk with another, as long as she can see him she always feels happy, no matter what. She always wonder if he knows her name or not but she take it easy. She said to her friends “It doesn’t matter if Jace doesn’t know me, I’m still happy if I staring at his face while he smile at the same time.”

Jace Maxen Jagger is the most popular boy in school. He is not too charming but he is cool and everybody know it, he is not a clever guy in school and he always be a trouble-maker. A smart students group hate him so much, and they hate her too, because they know she very adores him. Yes, she is. Madison Hannah Brancroft. All of her friends call her Maddy.

One day Maddy said to her friend Sarrah, “I promise I buy you a large pizza IF HE ASKS ME TO OUT!” and Sarrah answered “yeah we will see.”

The days after that day everything seems like usual, no special. But today she came school late, and what? Look! Who came late too? JACE MAXEN JAGGER! She thought that this morning would be like her lucky day because she was with Jace in front of gate and the security didn’t allow them to come in. But it doesn’t matter, because she very feel glad to woke up late and then came school late and now she was with him.

“Are you coming?” Jace said, “WHAT? I’m sorry, I mean where you’ll go?” Maddy said. “My name Jace………….” (she knew already Jace, please, she is the biggest lover you ever had) “……….I’m not gonna wait until they open the gate because it wasting time, so I’ll go somewhere” Jace said, “So you aksed me to go with you?” Maddy said, “No, I just asked you to go from here, and you just take a bus perhaps.” He said. “What the…………………..”  she said on her mind, “Okay I see, but I’ll wait until they open this gate.” Maddy said. And then Jace was get in to his car and just go. “See? He doesn’t care at me at all, he doesn’t even know my name and now he just broke my mood, I stop, it’s over.” Maddy said to herself. And then she went home.


TO BE CONTINUE……………………




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Softskill: Penerjemahan Berbantuan Komputer Task 4

#1 You and the Coffee

#5 Surat untuk Pilot